Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Latest toddler pajama upcycle

HI HI!

I haven't updated the blog in a little bit, but I have been busy.  There seems like theres a lot going on in my world, but I doubt its really a lot.  You know how that is, you seem busy but if someone were to ask you, you'd realize you're not really doing much? Anyway! Most of what I am doing is sewing related.  Even right now, I decided to take a few minutes and come here instead of working on what I am supposed to be doing ;-)
To the point! A week or so ago I gathered a few items from the purge pile and decided to redo them.  I grabbed 4 items to kind of mix and match to make some pajamas and maybe something else.  I haven't decided yet on the last little cardigan, what it will become.

Here I have a thermal skirt.... Yeah a thermal skirt, which is confusing in itself.  A navy short sleeve t-shirt in a mens medium I believe.  A long sleeve striped shirt in woman large and a size small cardigan.

Here is what I have made so far




Out of 3 adult size clothing, I was able to reconstruct them into 5 preschooler sized clothing!  

All I need is some inspiration as to what to do with the cardigan.... I'm thinking a cardigan in a smaller size for my little guy.  Not a huge job, but that's all I've got!

Okay, I gotta get back to sewing!  Until next time <3

No comments:

Post a Comment