Saturday, May 5, 2012

Burlap belt?

Salvation Army find
Wow, I haven't posted in ages. A lot has happened since then, such as little Qais monster coming into the world. Which by the way has been awesome. Some how that tiny little fact has changed everything, including which the amount of time I have to visit thrift stores. I don't mind though. Things have seemed to even out a fair bit and he is figuring out his own schedule.
Months have passed and I finally made it to The Salvation Army! The initial plan was to find a bread maker and get out. That plan dissolved as soon I was confronted with the accessories as we walked in the door. Gotta love sifting though fabrics! It definitely paid off because I found this amazing braided bet made of natural fibers, from a far as I can tell. I wouldn't be surprised as the buckle is very simple and has quite a nice patina to it. They just don't make things like they used to, that's for sure.
'Twas a steal at just 3 cents over a quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment