Tuesday, June 24, 2014

CALIFORNIA!

Wow, that was another hiatus... What's new.. Well A LOT since I last posted.  We moved into a house with another family and shared for a year.  That had its pros and its cons, but ultimately I am grateful for the experience.  I spent a lot of time that year focussing on sewing and crafting.  I even established a weekly craft group and it was great fun.  I really miss it!  We ended up moving to California as a job fell into my husbands lap, which was amazing.  I am so happy for him being able to do something that he loves and acquire skills he wants to be a custom wood worker.  He's already made me a few items, which I am extremely happy.  I sew him something, he crafts me something... it's wonderful :-D

Anyway, we are pretty much settled here in Atascadero and I look forward to keeping up to date with thrift finds, projects and tutorials again.  Please let me know if there is anything you want to see!


No comments:

Post a Comment